Sunday, August 1, 2010

Welcome To My Life. Enjoy!

Let me welcome you to my life- I hope this blog provides entertainment to you while I use this as an outlet to express all my exciting, frustrating, infuriating and joyful moments as a mother and wife! Please enjoy!

Where do I being...? I am a twenty-seven year old mother of two adorable- terrifying children. Ethan 4 and Ellianna (Ellie) 6. And by terrifying I do mean terrifying! What one doesn't think of the other one does! But all those exciting stories are to come. For now I will stick to introducing our family.

To make a long and very boring and ugly story short- I was married and divorced to my children's father by the time Ethan was a year old. I lived as a single mother with them until I met my current husband Jason. Jason and I haven't been married very long but he jumped in with both feet and has really been my Saving Grace in many ways. He was instantly a Daddy to the kids and a support to me! I am no longer out numbered! Jason and I have joined forces and together we can take on almost anything.

I felt lucky- like I had escaped an earthquake with Ellie. She was (for the most part) a very easy baby, toddler, and now child. Ethan as well was an adorable and loving little boy. We skated by years 1 through 6 with Ellie. She was a breeze. And then the storm hit! A big storm- kind of like a tornado that lifts your house up, spins it around and tosses it down in another county. Ethan turned 4!!

Granted children don't come out holding an owners manual or with instructions stamped on their soft little round butt cheeks- Parenting is a learn as you go experience. At least for me it has been but no one ever warns you about what I loving refer to as the Terrible Fours. I am convinced this is because they are all too busy writing books and creating websites on the Terrible Twos- or maybe it's because only I have been blessed with a child going through this wonderful time. Well, I am here to tell you that the Terrible Twos are a walk in the park on a cool spring afternoon compared to the Terrible Fours!

Let this first post be a preview for what you are in store for! Fasten your seatbealts!!

1 comment:

Dina said...

I can't wait to hear more!